If you plan on running the 2019 United Airlines Half Marathon, join team BBBSNYC. That way, you’ll not only do something awesome for yourself, you’ll do something awesome for the kids in our program.
Date: March 17, 2019
Where: The 2019 United Airlines NYC Half will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of NYC. Visit the NYRR website for more information.
What is My Fundraising Commitment?
Participants of the half marathon team are provided with guaranteed entry into the 2019 United Airlines Half Marathon in exchange for a commitment of raising a minimum of $2,000 to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC’s work to provide carefully trained and screened mentors to children in need.
When you agree to raise $2,000 you get:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 United Airlines Half Marathon
- Personal fundraising page
- BBBS of NYC team t-shirt with you name on the front and back
- Fundraising tips and tools
When you agree to raise $3,000 you get:
- All of the $2,000 benefits, plus...
- A $100 gift card
- PAID entry to the race (up to $255 value)
When you agree to raise $5,000 you get:
- All of the $3,000 benefits, plus…
- Two (2) VIP tickets to BBBS of NYC's BIG Night Out 2020 (date TBD in February/March 2020)
How Can I Join the Team?
If you are interested in helping the thousands of kids in New York City who are desperately in need of an adult mentor in their lives, click here to fill out an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org up completion.