Professional Development Workshop Series
This program offers the staff of social service organizations a series of stand-alone workshops taught by experts in the fields of non-profit management, human resources, and social work.
Fall sessions are currently in development. Please reach out to the Center for Training to receive updated information and to be added to our mailing list.
Examples of previous workshops include:
- Mentoring 101
- Volunteer Training: Train the Trainer
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Feeling Good Feels Good: Preventing Burnout by Managing and Maximizing your Time
- Mission Possible: How to Engage Resistant Youth
- Tuning In: Using Trauma-Informed Facilitation
- In Plain Sight: Identifying and Working with Commercially Sexually Exploited Youth
- Moving Forward: Running Efficient and Effective Meetings
- Know Her Worth: Teaching Girls Empowerment
- Justice Circles: A Restorative Approac